Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ooopps!

OK, not quite an oops, more like a dang! Confession time...Yesterday did not go as planned. What happened? PMS! Binge, splat, spooey. I feel like I let everyone down. But I cannot undo what is already done, nor will dwelling on it help anyone, so we move on!

Today is going to have to be a forced rest day as my toe is still ouched :(

But foods will be better!

In doing a whole bunch of research lately, I have come up with these "targets"

Now, I don't expect to be "perfect" or to get it all right everyday, but these are what I am shooting for...

600 cals from fruit
400 from veggies
300 from nuts and seeds
300 from beans, tofu, tempeh...
200 from whole grains

or approximately..



Looks pretty! I am afraid I won't be able to eat so much veggies, but this would be my "goal" day!

No comments: